Bilbilitana style eel – Knowledge
Ratings: 1/5 stars
- 3/4 kg cured eel
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 50 grams of flour
- 50 g pine nuts or almonds
- 2 garlic
- olive oil
- parsley and mint
- salt and sugar
- The first step is to desalinate the eel.
- To do this, we will cut it into pieces and leave for a couple of hours.
- Before cooking, we must remove excess water.
- Cover the fish with flour so that it does not fall apart during frying and fry in very hot oil.
- Crush the garlic and pine nuts (or almonds) and mix them with some water.
- Put the fish in a saucepan and pour the crushed garlic and pine nuts over it.
- In the pan where we fry the eel with the remaining oil, we put the peeled and seedless grated tomatoes and add some salt, a pinch of sugar and parsley and mint.
- Let the tomatoes cook until they are well browned.
- During the service, we will throw the open eggs so that they are done. Egg whites should be cut.