Cod Meatballs – Knowledge
- 600 gr. potatoes
- 400 gr. salted cod fish
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Liquid oil
- Boil the potatoes with their skins in unsalted water, peel and cool.
- When they lose heat, they are crushed together with the cod.
- Add the garlic, chopped parsley and unscrambled eggs.
- Mix the dough and make floured and fried patties.
- Fry some flour with oil in a pan and add the tomatoes that you fried for a few minutes before adding the meatballs.
- Cover all with water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and serve.