Truffles and soups – Knowledge
Ratings: 1/5 stars
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 4 onions
- 3 heads of garlic
- 1 kg cut into breadcrumbs
- leave of Daphne
- Cook peeled and whole potatoes together with onions and bay leaves. AND
- Fry the bacon, chopped garlic and bread in a large skillet and set aside.
- When the potatoes and onions are melted, mash them and save the remaining water.
- Mix the puree with the toasted bread in the pan and add the necessary water and cook everything on low heat until a homogeneous puree is obtained.