Snail omelette – Knowledge
- 2 eggs
- 18 snails
- 1 clove of garlic
- Liquid oil
- 1 small bay leaf
- Clean the snails and put them in a pot with some water to come out of their shells (15 minutes).
- After this time and in the same pot, boil the fire for 30 minutes, season at the end of cooking.
- While the snails are cooking, prepare a puree with garlic, parsley, bay leaf and a teaspoon of oil.
- Mix this mixture with snails (without shell and finely chopped) and let rest for 10 minutes.
- During the resting period, beat the eggs separately and put them in the frying pan with the snails we have separated and make an omelet that is not overcooked and should not coagulate.