The name says it all. this herb wolf killer (Also known as aconitedevil’s helmet, anapelo or devil’s nabillo) Somebody floors most dangerous in the world and the most dangerous in Europe. It grows in the highlands of the northern hemisphere and in our country we can find it in the Pyrenees, the Iberian System and the Sierra de Gúdar. Have some sweet and ornamental purple flowers and bluish blooming in summer and can reach up to one meter in height. But if for one thing this is remarkable herb Due to its toxicity, so much that only a few milligrams of the substance it contains are consumed. can cause death.


  • Perfect shrub to plant at home and naturally perfume your entire home

  • The most colorful and easy-care blue flower to decorate your home

Why is the matalobos plant so poisonous?

aconite or wolfsbane plant found mainly in its roots, but also in its stem and poison aconitine ( Aconitum napellus) may be fatal if swallowed. Just touching this plant (especially the roots with a higher concentration of poison) can make your hands numb. The worst part is that there is no antidote. Therefore, if one day you go for a walk and find this flower in the mountains. Do not touch it under any circumstances.

If you find a wolfsbane plant while walking in the mountains, never touch it. pixabay

Other poisonous plants to watch out for

case wolfsbane plant it is not isolated. There are many plants that can be very dangerous and can be consumed or simply touched. Some are more common than we think and spawn in accessible places like parks and gardens. A clear example can be found at: balladre or oleander, a shrub with pink flowers that are very easy to see in parks and on highway medians.

In cases such as baladre, it is necessary to prevent children and pets who frequent the parks where it is normally raised from touching it rather than putting it in their mouths.

The most poisonous indoor plants

even many times in the plants Those in our house can be dangerous, so if there are children or pets in the house, they should be placed out of their reach. Some most common poisonous plants in our homes hydrangeas, chrysanthemums and elephant ears.

can cause all irritation and allergies vomiting, diarrhea and nausea on skin contact and if swallowed.

Chrysanthemums can be toxic to some people. pixabay

We don’t want to scare you with all this because if you have a minimum of care and keep them inside. inaccessible places and prevent children and pets from touching them, you can have these plants in your home without any problem.