After a fast-paced semi-final where Romania surprised everyone end and big favorite Sweden lived up to expectations, we already know Where will Spain appear at Eurovision 2022?. channel, What represents Spain with the catchy “SloMo”, discovered yesterday What position will he play in the grand final? Eurovision 2022. Spain’s representative at the festival held in Turin (Italy), after finishing the second semi-final and finding out who his 24 opponents will be. He will take up position 10 at the decisive gala on Saturday.
After the Italian candidacy under the presidency of Mahmood and Blanco, the artist will take the stage with ‘Slo mo’. and her song ‘English’ and before the action by the Netherlands ‘De Diepte’ themed S10‘, at positions 9 and 11 respectively, just a few positions from the gala’s equator.
For the first time in its history, Spain is not in 10th place in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022. Marcos Lunas Y Son de Sol feat. El Pollo also performed in the 10th position During his participation in the Dublin 1997 and kyiv 2005 editions with ‘Sin rencor’ and ‘Brujería’. Also, it happens that The last winner to perform in this position was Måns Zelmerlöw with ‘Heroes’also an up-tempo song like ‘SloMo’.
As it has been since 2013, the order of performance is chosen By the Italian public broadcaster (RAI) and executive producers of the EBUBased on the results of tomorrow’s different draws held at press conferences with Big5 members and the classified ads of both semi-finals.
Ukraine will be ranked 12th, Sweden 20th and the United Kingdom 22nd.
In this order of operations, Sweden and England The big favorites to get the crystal mic in this edition will be separated by only four positions in the second half of the grand finale, because cornea He will perform in the 20th position and Sam Ryder at position 22. Instead of, Kalush Orchestra, He will close Ukraine’s nominations with ‘Lights Off’, 12th place in a final that will open We Are Domi (Czech Republic) and Stefan (Estonia) with ‘Hope’.
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi – ‘Lights Off’
- Romania: WRS – ‘Call me’
- Portugal: MARO – ‘Saudade, Saudade’
- Finland: Rasmus – ‘Jezebel’
- Switzerland: Marius Bear – ‘Men Cry’
- France: Alvan & Ahez – ‘Fulenn’
- Norway: Subwoolfer – ‘Give That Wolf A Banana’
- Armenia: Rosa Linn – ‘Snap’
- Italy: Mahmood & Blanco – ‘Brividi’
- Spain: Chanel – ‘SloMo’
- Holland: S10 – ‘De Diepte’
- Ukraine: Kalush Orchestra – ‘Stefania’
- Germany: Malik Harris – ‘Rockstars’
- Lithuania: Monika Liu – ‘Emotional’
- Azerbaijan: Nadir Rüstemli – ‘Fall to Visit’
- Belgium: Jeremie Makiese – ‘I Miss You’
- Greece: Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord – ‘Die Together’
- Iceland: Systur – ‘Með Hækkandi Sól’
- Moldova: Zdob şi Zdub & Advahov Brothers – ‘Trenulețul’
- Sweden: Cornelia Jakobs – ‘Hold Me Closer’
- Australia: Sheldon Riley – ‘Not the Same’
- United Kingdom: Sam Ryder – ‘SPACE MAN’
- Poland: Ochman – ‘The River’
- Serbian: Konstrakta – ‘In Corpore Sano’
- Estonia: Stefan – ‘Hope’