This mold It is a fungus, specifically a microorganism with more than 100,000 different species. All molds are a collection of mycelium that show themselves in different shapes and colors depending on the species, such as red, black, blue, green and gray. when it occurs mold at home because moisture it condenses in a poorly ventilated room and therefore has serious problems with ventilation and insulation. moisture.

in order to avoid mold becomes a serious problem in your home and above all Healthwe recommend three floors You can have in your home and this will help you limit the damage.

Place these mold-proof indoor plants throughout the house.

This mold can cause serious health problems such as asthma, allergies, irritation, inflammation, rash and respiratory problems. To fix this problem, you need to place them. floors throughout the house, even in the bathroom, it will trap moisture and reduce mold on the walls.

This Asparagus they are excellent against moisture when placed in the bathroom. This is a perennial plant, it has a very strange shape, it is soft and very bushy. It grows very well between 25° and 7°, a few degrees less could kill it. It likes filtered light and not direct light, maybe by placing it behind a window.

This begonia It is a very colorful and lively plant. Also, in this case we have a perennialIt is perfect in all rooms of the house, but you have to be careful not to leave it outside in the cold and frost. It likes more or less constant temperatures and hates very cold ones. you can take your place begonia everywhere, even in the kitchen.

This aspidistra It is an herb that will help you get all absorbed. moisture Your house survives even when it’s forgotten, so if you don’t have much time to care for plants, it’s for you. It loves moisture and reflected light.

Mold spores that are inhaled or ingested have detrimental effects on the health of people, especially the most vulnerable: infants and the elderly, people with asthma and allergies, people with cancer undergoing chemotherapy, those who have had organ transplants, and ultimately, those with weakened immune systems for whatever reason. everyone who is.

Effects of exposure to mold:

  • Chronic fatigue, fever, or headache

  • irritated eyes

  • Irritated mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, and throat

  • sneezing and chronic cough

  • rashes

In cases of severe exposure or cases flared by an allergic reaction, your symptoms may be extreme, such as nausea, vomiting, and bleeding from the lungs and nose.