The Governor of Novosibirsk Region, Andrey Travnikov, said that two people died as a result of a gas explosion in a residence. He reported this in his news telegraph channel.
“Unfortunately, information came from the 34th Emergency Hospital that one more person died. It’s called carbon monoxide poisoning.
A gas explosion on the morning of February 9 dead In a house on Lineynaya street. A fire started.
It was previously reported that the entrance collapsed due to an emergency.
SC woke up Criminal case on the basis of a crime under Article 3 of Section. 238 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (provision of services that do not meet security requirements).
At the Novosibirsk town hall promise relocating a home damaged by a gas explosion
Also, the number of victims of the household gas explosion in Novosibirsk became known. grew up up to seven people, including one child.
State of emergency according to preliminary data dead result of gas leak.
Barbara Dickson is a seasoned writer for “Social Bites”. She keeps readers informed on the latest news and trends, providing in-depth coverage and analysis on a variety of topics.