One of the new swords added in Genshin Impact 3.1, became “Xyphos Moonlight”. With an interesting weapon you can strengthen your squad, in addition, it is relatively easy to obtain. In this guide, we will analyze in detail all the known information about the Xyphos Moonlight, how to get it and upgrade it, as well as who it fits best.
Xyphos Moonlight Features
Xyphos Moonglow is a four-star one-handed sword that increases the energy recovery of both its owner and the entire team. His base attack goes to 510. In addition, the sword increases elemental mastery to 165. The main ability – every 10 seconds, increases the owner’s energy recovery by 0.036% per point of his elemental mastery for 12 seconds. Party members get 30% of this effect. If the sword is also wielded by other characters on the team, the bonus will stack and activate even if the equipped character is not on the battlefield.
How to get Xyphos Moonlight
The sword can only be obtained through prayers. Thanks to a four-star rarity, this is much easier than with a five-star weapon.
How to wake the moonlight of xyphos?
Awakening improves weapon skills. This can be done by obtaining a duplicate of the sword and paying a certain amount of plague. There are a total of five levels of awakening.
- 1 level – immediately available
- 2 level – Every 10 seconds, the master’s energy recovery increases by 0.045% per point of their Elemental Mastery for 12 seconds. Party members get 30% of this effect. You need a duplicate and 1000 mora;
- 3 level – Every 10 seconds, the master’s energy recovery increases by 0.054% per point of their Elemental Mastery for 12 seconds. Party members get 30% of this effect. You need a duplicate and 2000 mora;
- 4th level – Every 10 seconds, the master’s energy recovery increases by 0.063% per point of their Elemental Mastery for 12 seconds. Party members get 30% of this effect. You need a duplicate and 4000 mora;
- 5th level – Every 10 seconds, the master’s energy recovery increases by 0.072% per point of their Elemental Mastery for 12 seconds. Party members get 30% of this effect. You need a duplicate and 8000 mora.
How to increase the lunar radiation of Xyphos?
Ascension pumps weapons up to level 90. It is thanks to this that the basic characteristics of the attack and the increase in mastery of the elements increase. This is done in six phases, before the transition between which you will have to pay with resources and money.
- 0-1 phase (requires level 20) – 5,000 Plague, 3 Copper Forest Dew Amulets, 3 Broken Prisms, 2 Faded Red Silk;
- 1-2 phase (requires level 40) – 15,000 Plague, 3 Iron Forest Dew Amulets, 12 Broken Prisms, 8 Faded Red Silk;
- 2-3 phase (requires level 50) – 20,000 mora, 6 iron forest dew amulets, 6 polluted prisms, 6 striped red silk;
- 3-4 stage (requires level 60) – 30,000 plague, 3 silver forest dew amulets, 12 polluted prisms, 9 striped red silk;
- 4-5 phase (requires level 70) – 35,000 plague, 6 silver forest dew amulets, 9 glittering prisms, 6 gold-woven red silk;
- 5-6 phase (requires level 80) – 45,000 plague, 4 gold forest dew amulets, 18 glittering prisms, 12 gold woven red silk.
Forest Dew Amulets can be found in the Tower of Contemptible Pride. Prisms are a reward for defeating Primal Constructs. Silk drops from defeated deserters and can also be purchased from Paimon or crafted.
Who fits Moonlight Xyphos
When choosing a character, pay attention to basic mastery and energy recovery. The greater the skill, the greater the energy recovery for both the sword owner and the entire team.
It is best to give the moonlight to Kazuha. Thanks to the increase in energy recovery, the character will use the elemental explosion more often, and the combination is also useful if there are other heroes in the squad with expensive explosions.
An alternative would be the Dendro Traveler. One of the passive abilities, Luxurious Greenery, increases the ability damage based on Elemental Mastery. The hero also has a very expensive elemental blast. The sword will not only strengthen the traveler, but also offset the energy costs.
A good option is to give the sword to Neil. The character is well represented in the Budding reaction, where damage depends on elemental mastery and has an expensive elemental burst.
The ultimate skill is the most important one for the Genie character. Use a sword to increase efficiency.
In a team that plays from reactions, it would be a good idea to upgrade Kouki Shinobu’s Elemental Mastery. Also, the heroine with the sword will speed up the use of elemental explosions on other characters.
How to play with Xyphos Moonlight
The sword performs best in a reaction team. You need to increase your Elemental Mastery and speed up Elemental Burst casting for all party members.
Source: VG Times
James Sean is a writer for “Social Bites”. He covers a wide range of topics, bringing the latest news and developments to his readers. With a keen sense of what’s important and a passion for writing, James delivers unique and insightful articles that keep his readers informed and engaged.