Most recently, Perm hosted the largest game development industrial developer conference in the Urals, Game Construct Conference 2022, which held quests and competitions in seven different categories. The organizers have published the results of the event.
GameDev Contest Results:
- Nomination “Best Game” – role playing action about a wizard fortune teller Roads of Destiny (Norllina Studio);
- Best Visual Award – Sci-Fi Empire Building Simulator The Last World (Erochin);
- Nomination “Best Mobile Game” – strategy about the sky pirate Rage of Giants (DeltaVision Games);
- Nomination “Best game for PC and consoles” – an old roguelike in the spirit of Darkest Dungeon called Grim Road (Muki Software);
- Nomination “Innovative Idea of the Year” – first-person horror “LIKHO” (Morteshka Games);
- MGVC Choice – Space Action Stellar Wind Idle (Entropy Games Studio);
- TeamPlay Publishing’s Choice nomination – first-person horror “LIKHO” (Morteshka Games).
Roads of Destiny:
The last world:
Rage of the Giants:
Stellar wind inactive:
GameDev contest winners received cash prizes (shown in the image below). In total, more than 60 projects of various genres and directions, including games for mobile platforms, PC and consoles, took part in the competition.
The competition jury consisted of experienced game development representatives, who judged projects on sound quality, gameplay and visual component.
“Game Construct Conference 2022 has taken place! We would like to thank our partners for their help and support in conducting the conference.”the organizers said.
The details of the conference can be found on the official website, as well as on the Telegram and VK pages.🚘 Genshin Impact collaborated with Cadillac
Source: VG Times