Portal IGN published the gameplay horror survival with an open world vorax. According to the plot, the main character crashes on a Mediterranean island, the population of which is infected with a certain pathogen. The player’s job is to find out what happened and make it off the island alive.
The video shows the initial stage of the game. The hero gathers resources, crafts a homemade bow, and encounters a group of infected who give chase.
The features of the project are as follows:
- An open world with different regions – from forests and caves to cities and sewers;
- Crafting system for weapons, tools and defenses;
- Ability to hunt and cook food;
- Different survival mechanisms: the hero has to sleep and monitor the stress level;
- Change of day and night and dynamic weather.
The release date of Vorax is unknown. The game has a page on Steam.
🕷 PC Version Of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Has Already Been Hacked On Release Day
Source: VG Times
Calvin Turley is an author at “Social Bites”. He is a trendsetter who writes about the latest fashion and entertainment news. With a keen eye for style and a deep understanding of the entertainment industry, Calvin provides engaging and informative articles that keep his readers up-to-date on the latest fashion trends and entertainment happenings.