Beautiful, detailed armor is a hallmark of From Software games. Elden Ring is no exception. Here you will find hundreds of harnesses, both standard and very luxurious. In this guide, we will show you how to get the Dragon Knight Armor.
Elden Ring Guides
- Complete Elden Ring Walkthrough: Defeat all bosses, find all golden seeds, teardrops, best weapons and Ashes of War (updated)
- Guide to co-op play in Elden Ring. How to play multiplayer with other players
- Beginner’s Guide Elden Ring. How to create a character, upgrade your weapons, complete missions, summon ghosts, get Ashes of War and other useful tips
- Where to find blacksmiths in Elden Ring. Why do you need and how can you raise the level of stones of darkness?
- Where to find and how to get all the tears in Elden Ring. How to improve flasks in the game (updated)
- Guide to where to find a horse and how to get a horse in Elden Ring. How to control a horse and use a mount in boss battles
- What are runes for in Elden Ring: how to quickly get a large number of runes
- Where to find “Spirit Ashes” for summoning creatures in Elden Ring: which scrolls are the strongest and how to use them (updated)
- Why do you need tailoring tools and a sewing needle in Elden Ring? Where to find these items and how to use them in the game
- Best performance settings in Elden Ring: how to increase FPS and keep beautiful graphics
- The best starting item in Elden Ring. Which relic to choose
- Where to find Ranny in Elden Ring. How to activate her task and whether it is worth serving the witch?
- Where to find the Staff of the Demihuman Queen and the Meteor Staff in Elden Ring
- How to find and exit the Round Table Keep in Elden Ring. Where is the blacksmith, how to buy weapons and sword keys?
- Where to find the legendary weapon Darkmoon Two-hander in Elden Ring and get the secret ending
- Guide to quick leveling in Elden Ring – how to edit endless runes at the beginning of the game
- What are the four bell towers in Elden Ring for? How to find all saturated sword keys
- How to find all the golden seeds in Elden Ring. How to increase the number of cobs and properly distribute them?
- How to reset skill level in Elden Ring. Why do we need tears from the larva and where can we find them?
- Where to find the wolf at Siofra’s River Spring in Elden Ring. How to get Bladed’s armor
- How to find the two pieces of the medallion and activate the Elden Ring elevators. How to solve the puzzle in the liturgical city?
- Where to go and how to continue the story after defeating the Fire Giant in Elden Ring
- How to find all the merchants in Elden Ring. Who to sell things to, how to buy weapons, armor, xiphoid keys, runic bows and tears of the larva
- How to help Roderica find dolls and make her a merchant in Elden Ring. Where is the doll in Thunder Veil Castle?
- How to complete the Tomb of the Outskirts Hero dungeon in Elden Ring. How to get the “Grace of the Tree of Erd” talisman to increase health and stamina
The heavier the armor, the slower you move in it. You can increase the carrying weight by pumping on the parameter “Resilience” or, for example, “Weapon Talisman”. If you play as a mage and spend runes on Intellect and Spellcraft instead of increasing stamina, you don’t need heavy armor. In it you are clumsy and vulnerable to enemy attacks.
The Dragon Knight armor is light enough to be worn by a mage, but still has good durability. For pure warriors, it is better to choose a heavier version of dragon armor, which we will also cover in this guide.
Where to find the armor (armor) of the dragon knight
First you need to go to the Crushed Farum Azul and defeat the boss known as Two of Divine Skin. You can read more about it in our guide.
Then go to the point of grace called Dragon Temple Roof.
Go down a little lower and kill two birds that will hinder you.
Use the stairs and then turn to the left and jump on the piece of wall that is floating in the air. From there you can get to the elevator, but you don’t need it. Go in a circle around him. There you will see a chest containing the dragon knight armor set.
Where to find ugly dragon armor (armor)
Despite the name, we have stylish armor with excellent protection indicators. True, due to its large weight, it is suitable for pure warriors or mixed classes that additionally pump “resilience”.
You can get this gear as you progress through the storyline. Go to the place of grace called Great Bridge Precincts.
Climb up the stairs. There will be a strong single opponent in front of the arena with the Beast Priest. Plus, he’s not considered a boss, so calling a mimic for help won’t work. After defeating this guard, you will receive his armor.
All guides and tips for Elden Ring →
Source: VG Times