The author of a large-scale change to Fallout London, which will send players to post-apocalyptic London, has revealed the list of factions. In total, the game will have seven factions, five of which you can join.
- Gentry (Gentry) – the current rulers of London and the descendants of the pre-war aristocracy and British government;
- Tommies (Tommis) – a militia formed to protect London;
- 5th Column (5th column) – a movement seeking to destroy the London establishment and revive a new empire;
- Camelot (Camelot) – an underground organization fighting for the liberation of London from the Gentry;
- The Isle of Dogs Syndicate is a criminal organization that controls the Millwall area;
- Vagabonds (Vagabonds) – British mobsters, enemies of the Isle of Dogs Syndicate;
- Angel (Angels) – a mysterious faction, which, according to rumors, secretly keeps an eye on all residents of London. It is headed by a Mr. Smythe.
Fallout London has been made for several years on the engine of the fourth part. A ton of new content awaits players, including an original story, a massive map of London with dozens of locations, weapons, gear and characters.
Recently Todd Howard (Todd Howard) revealed when it will be released Fallout 5.🇵🇱Poles Create a “Morally Ambiguous” RPG About the Occupation of Warsaw by the Russian Empire
Source: VG Times