Separate roads (different paths) – plot addition for Resident Evil 4 Remake, in which players take on the role of Ada Wong. There was a similar DLC in the original game. In this guide we will tell you how to solve all the riddles and puzzles you will encounter as you progress.
Resident Evil 4 Guides
- Walkthrough of Resident Evil 4 (2023) – all bosses, treasures, weapons and puzzles (updated)
- Secrets to Complete Resident Evil 4 Fast: How to Get an “S+” Rank and Skip Part of the Game
- How to get all achievements (rewards, achievements) in Resident Evil 4 – guide to getting “platinum”
- A beginner’s guide to Resident Evil 4 – where are the save files, how to find the silencer, medallions and much more
- How to open all shrines in Resident Evil 4 – where to find the key to the ancient chapel
- How to find all the little keys from locked dressers in Resident Evil 4 (2023)
- How to complete all vendor orders in Resident Evil 4
- How do you find all the treasures in Resident Evil 4?
- How to solve all riddles and puzzles in Resident Evil 4
- Where to Find All the Dolls in Resident Evil 4 – 16 Clockwork Keepers Locations
- How to find and get all the collectibles in Resident Evil 4
- How to get all the weapons in Resident Evil 4 Remake – how to upgrade, what is the best weapon in the game
- Here’s how to unlock all the costumes and accessories in Resident Evil 4 Remake
- Resident Evil 4 (2023) won’t start? Does it crash with an error? Game not saving? – Troubleshooting
- How to Unlock The Mercenaries Mode in Resident Evil 4 – How to Unlock Louis, Krauser, Hunk and Reach Max Rank
- All voice and dubbing actors for Resident Evil 4 – who played Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong, Ashley Graham and other characters in the game
- All riddles and puzzles from Resident Evil 4 Remake – Separate Ways
How to solve a riddle with yellow symbols
In the first puzzle you have to make the right combination to open the door. You’ve already encountered a similar riddle while playing the story campaign for Leon. To do this, you need to find yellow symbols scattered around the location and activate them in a certain order:
- Top center;
- Bottom right;
- Center left.
How to solve the lithographic plate puzzle
A similar riddle was also found in the main game for Leon, but in the expansion it was slightly changed. Of course, it would be strange to add multiple identical puzzles to the game. Here’s her solution:
- Turn the board with the umbrella on the right side over to create a fan and place it in the upper part;
- Place the board with the parasol on it on the right side;
- Move the plate down on the right;
- Install the remaining plate in place of the first plate on the left.
How to solve the shield puzzle in the castle
A little later you reach a room in the castle, where you see several shields on the wall. Here you can find a hint about the opposite wall: the player must shoot the shields in a certain order. Here is the right combination:
- Bottom left side;
- Top right;
- Bottom right.
At this point the cabinet drawer will open, where you can pick up the red ink.
How to solve the bubble puzzle
Once in a room with a huge gate, interact with the first bell on the left. You can do it manually or shoot it – it doesn’t matter.
When the gate opens, shoot the snake targets on the right and left. Then find three bubbles with birds – one of them is behind bars.
This way you can pick up the red lantern, but immediately afterwards spikes will appear in the wall and the passage behind the heroine will be blocked. On the left you will find the bird bell and shoot it, also activating two similar targets behind the bars.
Repeat the steps with the seahorses – one of the targets is behind the bars on the left.
All that remains is to shoot the bells with the image of snakes to get out of the corridor. Use Ada’s grappling hook for this.
How to solve a riddle with a scanner – what is the code for the lock
Later in the story you find yourself in a room with an entomological collection, where you have to follow the tracks using a scanner to find the right combination for a locked cabinet. When you open it, you will receive a plot item: a blue butterfly. Here she is:
These are all the riddles and puzzles you’ll encounter while completing the Resident Evil 4 Remake story DLC – Separate Ways. If you encounter any problem, cannot complete a particular episode or would like to add to the guide, please write about it in the comments.
Source: VG Times
Christina Moncayo is a contributing writer for “Social Bites”. Her focus is on the gaming industry and she provides in-depth coverage of the latest news and trends in the world of gaming.