The author of the NerosCinema YouTube channel has released a video with details Call of Duty: Warzone 2. Some of them confirmed Tom Henderson: According to an insider, many details match what he heard from his sources.
Details from the video:
- Warzone 2 will be more like Blackout, the Battle Royale mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4;
- Gear sets from the Class Creation menu remain in play, but are stored in fortresses. To get there, you have to complete a special task – for example, defuse a bomb or kill AI opponents;
- The weapon has five slots for attachments – in the original Warzone has eight;
- Enhanced versions of perks appear in the game;
- The guards remain, but you have to find a special bag to use them. In the beginning, the player has no armor;
- The stock system will be more like that of Blackout or PUBG. Players can keep multiple weapons in their bag, but they take up a lot of space;
- Warzone 2 introduces a new map. One of the locations is the Highrise map of Modern Warfare 2;
- Verdansk returns, but in what form is not yet clear;
- The insider also talked about an improved firing range, where players can check how much damage a particular weapon does.
Warzone 2 will be released around the same time as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The announcement could be made in August.
Source: VG Times