Polish studio Techland, best known for the Dying Light series, has announced a new project. It turned out to be a fantasy role-playing AAA action game with an open world. The title and release date have not yet been announced. The authors decided to limit themselves to concept art and a list of key developers.
Working on the game:
- Karolina Stachyra – Narrative Director (The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3);
- Arkadiusz Borowik – Lead Writer (The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3);
- Bartosz Ochman – Chef Open World (Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3);
- Mario Maltezos – Creative Director (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and madmax);
- David McClure – Lead Game Designer (dead end);
- Kevin Quaid – Lead Animator (Horizon Zero Dawn);
- Marcin Surosz is the chief designer of the interface.
Techland also said it was pleased with the success of the Dying Light series and recalled that it would support the second installment for about five years.
Source: VG Times