On PlayStation 5, all screenshots and video clips are stored in a special gallery, where other special moments in the user’s game life are located. There, records of trophies are set, so it will not be difficult for the player to find such events and share them with the whole world. Finding them the first time is quite difficult because this multimedia gallery is hidden in the menu. In this guide, we will show you how to find all saved screenshots and video clips on PlayStation 5.
How to access the PlayStation 5 gallery via the “Create” button
There are several ways to access the PlayStation 5 media gallery. In the first case, you need to follow these steps:
- Click the “Create” button, slightly above the default crosshairs. A menu will appear on the screen with the option to capture the current frame.
- Navigate left to the last saved image and press the X button. A small rectangular menu will open with the option to send the file.
- Click the “Go to Media Gallery” button, which is located at the bottom of the window pane. A separate menu will open where the player can view each saved object.
How to access the PlayStation 5 gallery from the home screen
There is another way to navigate to the media gallery. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Scroll to the bottom of all apps on the home screen.
- Navigate to the Application Library menu using the X button.
- In the “Installed” section, scroll to the bottom of the window.
- Open media gallery.
This method has one very important consequence. After entering the gallery, the main screen will display the corresponding media gallery button, which will allow you to access all the screenshots and video clips easily and very quickly.
How to access the PlayStation 5 gallery via Settings
In extreme cases, there is another way through which you can not only access the gallery, but also view the corresponding statistics about the current occupation of the console. To do this, follow the steps below:
- On the main screen, click the gear icon to go to “Settings”.
- Open memory. In the window that appears, you will see full-fledged statistics about the occupied space, go to saved data and downloaded games.
- Click the “Media Gallery” item to go to the available screenshots and videos.
Sort items in the PlayStation 5 gallery
Please note that there is a sort function in the media gallery. Follow these steps to activate it:
- Go to the media gallery.
- Click on the icon on the left (down arrow with three horizontal lines).
- After opening a small sorting window, use the “Sort” item and select one of the suggested options.
- To activate the filter for sorting by screenshots and video clips, you need to click on the item “Media type” and check the corresponding checkboxes.
There are currently four sorting functions:
- Date added (newest to oldest).
- Date added (from oldest to newest).
- File size (from largest to smallest).
- File size (from small to large).
Objects are also automatically divided into four categories: “All”, “Favorites”, “Prices” and “Albums”. The last category allows you to open previously collected files for just one game.
It is worth considering that the second button (two squares with a check mark) in the multimedia section allows you to immediately select different objects to continue working with them. You can share, delete, copy to a USB drive, or edit a group of files in Share Factory Studio.
Source: VG Times