The infamous Todd Howard (Todd Howard) took part in the recording of the podcast Lex Friedman (Lex Fridman), researcher from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The developer has shared some details Starfield – one of the redditors chose the most interesting from the conversation.
- Galaxies are divided into levels – it seems you can’t explore the whole map in one go. Howard called the level 40 system;
- Without fuel, the player cannot become trapped in space;
- There will be different spacesuits in the game that you have to choose depending on the planet. One suit protects against high or low temperatures, the other against toxic fumes;
- Howard says Starfield’s exclusivity will allow developers to focus on the Xbox version. The team is assisted by leading Microsoft engineers;
- Hundreds of planets will be available in Starfield. According to Bethesda, the studio could make more than a thousand planets, but then quality would have to be sacrificed;
- Between PC and consoles, Howard opts for consoles. The reason is simple: the developer sits at the computer all day;
- In space, players can encounter other ships that have taken off from the spaceport. Some NPCs will contact the main character;
- Players can romanticize up to four characters. The relationship between them is better written than in Fallout 4.
Starfield will be released in 2023 on PC and Xbox Series X / S. CS:GO put a skin on sale for 27 million rubles
Source: VG Times