Now is the peak of the season: a motorcycle is one of the most popular means of transport in the warm season, you can easily get to your destination without traffic jams.
The traffic police recall in its Telegram channel that since 2008 the day of the motorcyclist is celebrated on the third Monday of June, and this is only today.
However, a motorcycle is also a very dangerous means of transport and you should not forget that.
In just 5 months of this year, 128 accidents involving motor vehicles were recorded, in which 7 people died and 130 were injured.
And finally the promised portrait of the offending motorcyclist. It:
- men from 25 to 35
- non-manufacturing workers
- with secondary specialized or higher education.
The main violations leading to motorcycle traffic accidents were:
- inconsistency of speed with specific traffic conditions
- wrong choice of distance
- non-compliance with the travel order
- violation of the rules of reconstruction
- violation of the rules for placing motor vehicles on the roadway.
And these rules were most often broken by the motorcyclists themselves:
- exceeded the speed limit from 20 to 40 km/h
- violated the requirements of characters and markings
- breaking the rules for installing license plates
- exceeded the speed limit from 40 to 60 km/h
- violation of vehicle registration rules.
Source: Z R